I’ve been a lurker…

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I’ve been a lurker…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dulcie1829

Guess I should introduce myself. Im Dulcie, mom to 6. I have an infant whom is almost 8 months, 2 daughters that are 11 and almost 18, 2 sons that are 13 and just about 15, and a stepdaughter that is 14. I do stay home, and sew to make some extra money. I am not married, but engaged. We are working on the married part 🙂 I am ready for the snow the melt and the flowers to show their colors. I am so tired of dead and cold.

willowwend

Hi Dulcie. I know what you mean about the dead & cold!

My DH and I have 5 kids, all of which are now grown. I wish I’d had this site when they were growing up; it would have been so helpful on the budget (especially the food part).

I’ve only been here two months, but I’ve already saved a lot of $$ using the MYO (Make Your Own) & Copycat~Clone sections the Recipes menu.

Good luck with your working on the marriage & finding ways to save.

dulcie1829

Thank you. I’m pretty thrifty with sales and coupons. I love baking and make a lot of stuff for dh to take to work with him. Hes Army and the guys say its a good thing they have to work out lol. I want to find healthier but still yummy recipes. My oldest starts college in the fall so I need to stock up on things she will need.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I’ve been a lurker…