Numerical: Calculator Without Equal – Andrew J Clark

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Numerical: Calculator Without Equal – Andrew J Clark

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The Numerical: Calculator Without Equal – Andrew J Clark App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Numerical: Calculator Without Equal
      Andrew J Clark
      Genre: Utilities
      Release Date: February 13, 2014

Numerical is FREE for a limited time | Brought to you by 3 Magic Shots. Download 3 Magic Shots to get more awesome apps like Numerical for FREE

Numerical is a calculator without equal. Whether you’re doing simple math, advanced brackets and exponentiation, or need a running history of your previous work, Numerical has the answer.

Coming Soon: Percentage button & localised decimals!

“The app is simple, but its details have been considered […] the way Numerical works makes more sense than Apple’s app for me” – MacStories
      “For someone who’s looking for a simple and elegant calculator app that fits iOS 7’s design language, Numerical is a superb choice.” – Beautiful Pixels
      “A strangely fun, intuitive experience within a calculator app […] One of my favorite apps I’ve seen this year.” – The Industry
      “Numerical has now replaced the stock iOS calculator app for me.” – Tools & Toys

NO EQUAL
      The equals button was invented when computers were the size of furniture and it’s time to move on. As you type Numerical displays the answer instantly & your current calculation is always visible.

HISTORY
      As you work Numerical automatically saves finished calculations to the History View. When you need to revisit an old problem it's right there waiting for you.

SWIPES
      Use easy swipe gestures to undo, redo and save the current calculation.

BRACKETS
      Use a simple, yet powerful, brackets system to solve complex problems.

COPY AND PASTE
      Tap the answer or calculation to copy them elsewhere. You can paste text from any app and Numerical will remove non-maths digits and solve it.

SENSIBLE
      Numerical knows to display very large answers with scientific notation, and if an answer is approximate (due to recurrence or floating point decay) it will use an “approximately equal to” sign (

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Numerical: Calculator Without Equal – Andrew J Clark’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Numerical: Calculator Without Equal – Andrew J Clark