Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TruntBalderdon

The site is called Samplesource.com. Their current sample box comes with Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash, and Tums. Pretty sweet deal.

Just got my sample box in the mail so I thought I’d give you all the heads up. Free shipping, no credit cards. Legit.

LINK: https://www.samplesource.com

xstepmom

I filled this out as well but I found their “survey” to be quite ridiculous. I answered YES to everything and indicated that I made $250,000 a year (yeah right, lol). I never give real answers on these stupid things. I’m signing up for free toothpaste, how much do you think I make for a living?money1 smilie

TruntBalderdon

Looks like they are all out of fall samples. They have new samples every season though so I’d sign up anyway. Can’t wait to see what their next box will contain.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.