Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Pecan Maple Breakfast Cookies
01-03-2014, 08:45 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Pecan Maple Breakfast Cookies
1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/4 cup applesauce
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp butter-softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans or nuts of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, powdered milk, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, using an electric hand or stand mixer, beat the
applesauce, maple syrup, butter, egg, and vanilla.
4. While beating the mixture on a low speed, add the dry ingredients until
5. Fold in the nuts with a spatula.
6. Drop onto prepared cookie sheet with a spoon. Bake for 8 – 9 minutes
or until they start to brown.
01-06-2014, 06:55 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
Re: Pecan Maple Breakfast Cookies
These are absolutely delicious cookies and the fact that they are healthy is such a bonus. I have never tastes better cookies than these and love the almost cake like consistency inside.For Cake i am so glad. Thank you.
By Liss in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:41 PM
By CountryGrl21 in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:19 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2008, 05:04 PM
By in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM