Dye/Perfume free options for Laundry sauce recipe?- Laundry~Detergents~More

I have been using dye free/perfume free laundry soap for a very long time......I noticed that Fels Naptha has both, and I didn't want to compromise on that. the only solid soap that I knew for a fact had no dye of perfume without doing a bunch of hunting was using the crafting soap from Michaels

soap, naptha, fels, laundry, free, works, surmise, meaning, interesting, imagination, naughty, wondering, fine, option, dye-free/perfume-free, loads, power, busting, stain, version, super, compromise, fact, knew, solid, noticed, recipe, sauce, options, free/perfume, time, long, dye/perfume, block, texture, great, michaels, perfume, bunch, hunting, crafting

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Dye/Perfume free options for Laundry sauce recipe?

I have been using dye free/perfume free laundry soap for a very long time......I noticed that Fels Naptha has both, and I didn't want to compromise on that. the only solid soap that I knew for a fact had no dye of perfume without doing a bunch of hunting was using the crafting soap from Michaels that comes in the 2 lbs block.

It works great, although the texture is.....well....um.....interesting (hee hee) If anyone wants to try it, and has a naughty imagination, they can surmise my meaning for themselves. It probably doesn't have the same super stain busting power that the Fels Naptha version has, but I've done a few loads with it, and it works just fine!

I am wondering what other use for a Dye-free/perfume-free option?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dye/Perfume free options for Laundry sauce recipe?

I am very interested in the responses you might receive as I have the same issues. I am brand new and have no clue how to follow individual posts yet. Thank you for asking this question and sharing your info about the soap at Michael's!