Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-23-2013, 12:59 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- West Chester, PA
Cheesecake with Blueberry Topping Recipe
Cheesecake with blueberry topping is known to be a fantastic recipe on the occasion like Valentine Day because of its romantic look and delicious taste. Follow the instruction for making it in the easiest way.
For the Crust:
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 5 tablespoons Butter (melted and unsalted)
- ¾ tablespoon sugar
- 2 lb fresh cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Egg
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/5 cup of sour cream
- 4 cups of blueberry (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- One and half tablespoon sugar
- 1/5 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For making the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.Take a spring-form pan (9 inch approx) and pour the mixture into the pan.Now press the crumbs firmly into the bottom of the spring-pan.Now preheat the microwave in 350 degree Fahrenheit.Cook for 8 to 9 mins.Let it cool for some time.
- For filling the cheesecake, mix the cream cheese and sugar using the hand blender.Mix well so that no chunk is left there.Now add egg (one at a time),vanilla extracts and sour cream.Mix them well and pour the mixture into the crust.
- Now bake the cake at 450 degree Fahrenheit for15-17 mins. Lower the temperature to 225 and bake it for one hour and five mins more. Turn off the microwave and turn out the cake. take a butter knife and run around the cake sides. Keep the cake back into the oven and leave it for more 30 mins. Keep open the oven door. Cool it at room temperature and put it in refrigerator.
- For the blueberry sauce, mix the cornstarch, water, lemon juice, sugar in a saucepan. Mix well , till it starts thicken. Add blueberry and cook for sometime. Do not boil it. cool it for sometime. At the time of serving, place the sauce on the top of the cheesecake.
Your Blueberry Cheesecake is ready to spread love.
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:36 PM
By JoAnn in forum General RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:43 AM
By rtebalt in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 06:49 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:10 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:54 PM