Peanut Butter S’mores (Gift Mix in a Jar)

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Peanut Butter S’mores (Gift Mix in a Jar)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Armymomof2

JAR Ingredients

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
      1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
      1 cup peanut butter chip
      1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows

additional ingredients (to be added by the recipient)

1/2 cup butter, melted
      1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Creating the Gift in a Jar: Wash and thoroughly dry a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Layer the ingredients in the jar as listed above starting with the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, peanut butter chips and then mini marshmallows – make sure to press firmly with a flat bottomed object after each addition; make the layers as level as possible. Secure the lid and decorate as desired; attach the instructions for making these cookies found below.

peanut butter s’mores gift tag:
      additional ingredients to be added by the recipient: 1/2 cup butter, melted and 1 tsp vanilla extract.

peanut butter s’mores instructions:
      preheat oven to 350. Place the contents of the jar in a large bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour the butter and extract over the dry ingredients and stir to mix.

Use the back of a fork to press the dough lightly into a greased 9×9 inch baking pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is light brown in color. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into 9 bars.

Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.

xstepmom

I made these over the weekend and they were so delicious! Thank you for sharing! 1heartjar smilie

HappyMamma

AWESOME! I had all this stuff lying around the house. Great gift for new neighbors next door!

I baked them one and gave them a jar as well.showered with loveshowered with loveshowered with love

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Peanut Butter S’mores (Gift Mix in a Jar)