Experience Points Change in Certain Forums?

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Experience Points Change in Certain Forums?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BellyJean

I’ve been watching my experience points (I realize that it’s still being tested), but I only posted a couple posts in a certain forum and the points seemed to jump pretty quickly. Are some forums worth more points or something?

FreebieQueen

Hehe, Hey gwrrlfriend, how are you doing these days?

You caught us! Yes, we’ve added a bonus point system where certain forums are worth more points for a time period. For example, The Halloween Costumes forum is worth 10 points per approved post.

I won’t ruin the fun by telling you all which forums are worth more points, but 1 forum is ringing up 20 points per post right now!!

We’re done testing the points & We anticipate the shop being open by thanksgiving, so any points that are racked up Starting 09/01/2011 will be redeemable for various goodies. If you guys have preferences as to what you’d like to see in the Goodie Shop this time around, you gotta speak up and SOON!!

Happy Posting!

lenglenga

I won’t ruin the fun by telling you all which forums are worth more points, but 1 forum is ringing up 20 points per post right now!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Experience Points Change in Certain Forums?