Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Green Onion Biscuits
10-27-2013, 11:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Green Onion Biscuits
2 cups AP flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup green onions-minced
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp butter-melted**
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and onion powder. Mix well.
2. Add butter. Using a pastry blender, incorporate butter into dry ingredients until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Add buttermilk and onions; stir just until moistened.
4. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inch apart onto prepared baking sheets. Brush
with melted butter.
5. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
**NOTE-Can use refrigerated butter flavored spray in place of melted butter. Just spray tops then bake.
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2013, 10:10 AM
By rtebalt in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
By rtebalt in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:07 PM
By rtebalt in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:58 AM