Baked Spaghetti

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mos

this makes a little or a lot, depending on what you have leftover;-)
      Baked Spaghetti:043:
      cooked spaghetti
      sauce(enough to cover and make noodles “wet”)
      butter or olive oil
      Parmesan cheese
      grated cheddar cheese
      Grease a casserole dish with butter or olive oil. Put in spaghetti and sauce and mix well so that all of the noodles are “wet”. Top with parmesan and cheddar cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.

rtebalt

Thanks for the recipe! I have lots to do on Wednesdays. I do a Bible Study with my niece over the phone at around 4:30pm & then have to leave for church with Hubbie at around 6:45pm, so I like to have something easy that I can just throw in the oven to bake wile I get ready for church.

This is perfect. One question. Can you freeze cooked noodles?

I would suppose you could. I’ve never done it, but I’m just thinking it would be good to throw extra noodles & sauce in freezer & then bring them out for a quick baked spaghetti some night. 🙂

brchbell

I’ve thrown my left over spaghetti in a container and poured sauce over it and froze it and it was fine. Never tried just plain dry spaghetti. I’ll have to make a point of doing that later this week!

Would be nice to know!

mos

make it up as you wish, throw it in a casserole dish and freeze without a problem. I’ve never gone from freezer to oven before, but I’m sure that you could if you have the right bakeware. usually, I defrost in the fridge for two days or leave it out overnight — take it out just before crawling into bed — and it was defrosted, but still cold so it can go right into the fridge until ready to bake…adding 10 to 15 minutes because of it being cold;-) however, I have gone from the freezer to the crockpot!

5 to 6 hours on low. might have to raise it to high for the last hour, depending on your crockpot. I have a timer on mine, so when the allotted time is up, it switches to warm and will hold that setting for 4 hours before turning itself off;-)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.