Free Appetizer/Dessert at T.G.I. Friday’s

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Appetizer/Dessert at T.G.I. Friday’s

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Sign Up for the “Get More Stripes” rewards/loyalty card via the link below (membership is free) and get a coupon for a free Dessert/Appetizer as well as a one time skip the line pass via email!

The welcome email with Temporary Stripes card arrives about an hour after form submission the free app/dessert email came within 24hrs.

https://www.tgifridays.com/gmms/givememorestripes.aspx

PROMOTION RULES

The Give Me More Stripes $8 Spending Reward Promotion is sponsored by TGI Friday’s Inc., 4201 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX 75007. To participate in this Promotion you need to be a member of the T.G.I. Friday’s Give Me More StripesTM Guest Recognition Program. If you’re not already a member, you can fix that by going to T.G.I. Friday’s Worldwide. Simply follow the online instructions. No assembly required!

Participation in the $8 Spending Reward Promotion is subject to the Give Me More Stripes Program Terms & Conditions, these Promotion Rules, as well as any additional rules or terms that we may post at T.G.I. Friday’s Worldwide from time to time.

The $8 Spending Reward Promotion will begin at 12:00:00 AM CT, April 1, 2008, and is subject to cancellation at any time without notice (though we realize that would not be polite).

During the Promotion you will receive credit for each dollar you spend at participating T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants for Qualifying Purchases. (What’s a “Qualifying Purchase,” you ask? That’s one of the things you’re supposed to read about on the Give Me More Stripes Terms & Conditions page on this website! Read ’em. Know ’em. Live ’em!). When the amount of your total purchases reaches $100 you will receive a spending reward coupon good for $8.00 (that’s dollars, not rubles!) towards your next purchase at a participating T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant. For each additional $100 you spend on Qualifying Purchases you will receive an additional $8 spending reward coupon.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Appetizer/Dessert at T.G.I. Friday’s