Mr Clean® Magic Eraser® Freebie

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Mr Clean® Magic Eraser® Freebie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      jkpjohnson

We’re offering up a free 2-pack to help build awareness about our site. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, simply fill in the form below!

This offer also includes a free subscription to our newsletter, which will provide you with the newest and greatest freebies offered by us and our affiliates, as well as share some of our highest-rated exclusive cleaning tips and articles.

If you would prefer not to receive the newsletter, and retain only the Magic Eraser sample, you may opt out at any time by following the instructions at the top of any newsletter we send out.

Clean Up That Filthy House! Cleaning Directory

jkpjohnson

Free Stuff Promotion 01 : Mr Clean® Magic Eraser® Freebie

We have successfully received your form.

Check your e-mail now for the final freebie details. We require that all participants confirm their email address to prevent automatic/illegitimate signups. Clicking this link will also subscribe you to our freebie newsletter, with all the hottest free stuff links and offers, along with invaluable cleaning tips and tricks!

Thank you!

wilbe95

I have tried for this one before and have never received anything. Has anyone else????

BreakerOneNine

@wilbe95 121376 wrote:

I have tried for this one before and have never received anything. Has anyone else????

Yeah. I have tried it a couple times. Never came.

JoAnn
      Quote:
      i have tried for this one before and have never received anything. has anyone else????

i’ve signed up for this one also before–and received nothing–hummmm

Janice Terrell

I, also, signed up for this and never received anything.

jkpjohnson

If you guys signed up I must’ve as well, just did not remember it. Anyway I did not get it as well.

brerum

I got one it was about 1 inch by 2 inches. Not really useful for anything, not even sampling.

lelamarie

I received a tiny piece of eraser too. Not too useful, except for maybe cleaning the computer keyboard.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Mr Clean® Magic Eraser® Freebie