FREE Tote or Water Bottle

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Tote or Water Bottle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Free Tote Bag & Water Bottle
      Get your free totebag or water bottle now! All you need to do is fill out the form below and you will get an e-mail that will explain how to verify your request a week before the shipment date; verification by email will be required! Please limit one order per household. These recycled tote bags are made with Organic Cotton and can be used for shopping or to carry around your daily essentials. The stainless steel water bottles are 33 ounces and eco-friendly. Actual colors may vary. This offer may be terminated before the specified date due to a limited supply. To help pay for this promotion, some companies will have their logo placed onto the products. Your information will not be sold or collected for any purpose except for the delivery of the requested items

Giveaway!

Thank you for your submission! Your free Tote Bag or Water Bottle will ship out in 6-8 weeks.

jaime

This looks nice. Hope I get one
      Thanks
      Jaime

Margaret K

I we4nt for the water bottle. In AZ they are a blessing in the summer. Plastic bottles get warm real quick.

Chrissiemags

Great find, I hope this one comes!

csrascmom

I requested the tote bag. I love bags of all kinds. The bigger the better too!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Tote or Water Bottle