Mother’s Bracelet

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Mother’s Bracelet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bpell468

Mother’s Bracelet The Shining Light Fund has grown to reach women and families globally, whose lives have unfortunately been touched by stillbirth, miscarriage or infant death. They are a nonprofit public charity and their volunteer board of directors consists of professionals who support this mission.

Their mother’s bracelets are made of sterling silver and Swarovski crystal beads in birthstone colors. They can be created with singular birthstone colors or a combination of stones. Be sure to specify which stones or months you would like included on your bracelet.

If you have lost a child and need inspiration, visit their website and follow the directions on how to request your free bracelet.

The Shining Light Fund – Request A Bracelet

wilbe95

Wish I knew someone to send this for. I just feel wrong to request it for myself.
      Great find.

JoAnn

Kim, I feel the same way. We are blessed that we don’t know of anyone.. What a heart breaker.

A very good find for those in need of support.

carlena1236

Thank for posting this. I have suffered several miscarriages, my most recent one is the hardest for me. Knowing it was the last chance I could get pregnant.

I have 3 beautiful blessings that I would never give back for anything. I would have like to have had more, but that wasn’t meant to be. This will be a way for me to remember my sweet angels.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Mother’s Bracelet