Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Yeah that is stupid. Apparently the officer never matched his name on his drivers license with the registration of the car.

He could take out a liability policy on the jeep considering he isn’t really driving it. Does that car have insurance on it? If so he could get a non owners policy for him, then take in the insurance paperwork on the car when he goes to court. (I think you mentioned that in the 1st email, but I have since deleted it, so sorry if it sounds redundant.)

Original Message

Date: 7/3/2008 6:11:04 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : Re: Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

I have never heard of a non-owners policy. he owns a jeep that he is trying to get running but the court house told him he would need insurance on the car he was driving at the time. Which makes no sense because it is not his car.

Mary

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance