Keeping the lunch cold at school

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Keeping the lunch cold at school

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We do it several ways. One way is to buy the smaller ice pack, the one we bought was about $2 and we are still using it after 15 years. One that my husband does is that to cut prices he makes koolaide (doesn’t understand that the 10 pounds he gained could be because of this) but he freezes the koolaide inpop bottles and then puts his lunch on top.

Some times my girls have to take a lunch that they can throw away everything so we freeze whatever drink they take. It keeps the lunch cold until they eat but is thawed out to drink. Becky

Maja Drouin wrote: Hello, I am looking for advice on how to keep my sons school lunch (sandwiches etc) cold and fresh. We used quality forreduced lunch for him but this year we dont, now we have to pay $2.10 pr day, which we find expensive. We still let him eat hot lunch at school but only 2 days a week,he picks the days him self, the other 3 days I pack a school lunch for him.How do you manage to keep your kidslunch cold, without buying any expensive lunchboxes or coolers etc.I do have a few lunch boxes, but without built in coolers – any great suggestions.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Maja, mn

trænger du til at se det store billede? kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på lcd tv!

https://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE5NWVzZGVyBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtbmV3Y2Fy
      “>Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Keeping the lunch cold at school