Weird & Freaky Stuff!

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Weird & Freaky Stuff!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss

:great: What is the weirdest or freakiest Freebie you’ve ever received?

FreebieQueen

Haha, lets see..

I’ve ordered a “Fart Filter”, I’ve seen “Dehydrated Water Samples” and I remember people getting mad that they didnt actually receive the dehydrated water, they listed it as a “DUD”!!!

:3_4_31[1]:

ChunkyMunky

haha, I got a “Hat” sizer, to measure my hubbys head.

FreebieQueen

:hysterical: okay, I got a Dog TummyScratcher today.

Funny thing is, I cant find the thread, I think I sent for this a YEAR ago.

Candace

I think my weirdest freebie was some cleaner for a catheter bag. I didnt mean to send for it, but I clicked the fill button on my robo and poof. :doh:

goetergirl

The wierdest thhing that I have ever sent for is clear smoke papers. I got them and they looked like plastic. I never used them, because I don’t smoke, I just thought it would be kinda cool to get clear papers.

roseelynn

A while back there was a listing to join the Dewy Cox fan club for a free gift. They sent us a pair of jocky shorts with I love Dewy Cox printed on the back. But that was not bad enough.

Later they sent out a lock of his chest hair in a little cellophane wrapper. At least they gave me a good laugh.

mdowdy

the dehydrated water thing is still out, I saw it the other day. Common sense says you won’t get anything, if you dehydrate water you have nothing LOL

DohDohBird

Wow! Dehydrated water is still circulating? That was a freebie back in the ’90s!

lol

mdowdy

yeah they have a whole website that says they sale it. LOL

danghsia

lol My sis thought it was cool
      The dehydrated water .. LOL that would be the empty bottle

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Weird & Freaky Stuff!