Hi everyone =)

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hi everyone =)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      amouseinyourhouse

New here too! My name is Becky and I’m from Indiana. I live with my fiance’ and my 4 year old little boy. I also have a soon to be 14 year old who lives with his dad and 2 soon to be step sons (14 & 10) who live with their mom.

I’m looking for some good deals, coupons and means to start a budget! It’s crazy we just can’t seem to get on track with one!!

Looking forward to getting to know a lot of people on here!

Have a blessed day!

Becky :news:

Jane

Hi! I am a total coupon freak, if I can get it free with coupons, I’m there! I loved the planters coupons that were posted in C Galore forum, I got 12 jars of peanuts and tons of free kool-aid.

Hopefully you wont get to the point where you see a deal posted and think to yourself, “aw man, I Missed that!”.

lol .. that’s when you know you’ve hit the addiction point like me.

Have a good evening,
      Jane

yellowdaisy839@yahoo.com

I am a coupon nut…. I work for a strick place and this is an outlet for me. My mother is stock so it is hard to deal with it all. Do you work? I don’t really understand how to do this site. If this is wrong then can you tell me how to send a message to someone. Thanks.:clap:

dopie

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dopie and I was very excited to find this website and happy to become a member! Thanks for letting me in and Thanks for all the work that the administration and members put into this site!

KawaiiGiggle

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^

suey

Hello from Canada….Glad to meet you!

Niddi

Welcome to the site, it won’t take long to find your way around, just take your time and check out all parts. There’s a lot of info here.

mdowdy

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined us

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hi everyone =)