Going part-time in Indiana

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Going part-time in Indiana

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      beverly01

We’ve decided that I should reduce my work schedule to part-time. We have been married just under 2 years and have almost no time together and my job is beginning to take it’s toll on me physically. Unfortunately, my husband’s divorce left him with some hefty debt. So, we are looking for ways to pay down as much as possible, as soon as possible and still be able to do some of the things we enjoy. We have two young teenagers to raise still so we have to keep that in mind, of course. This looks like an interesting place to start. I’m so thankful that people are so willing to share their “secrets”, their successes and their bloopers to help others.

wilbe95

Welcome to the site! You will find a lot of great information to help you save some money and still feed those teenagers. Lots of great people who are willing to share and offer suggestions that can benefit you as well. Hope you will share some ideas with us in the future. Enjoy!

Virginia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Beverly01! Good to have you here. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

jkpjohnson

Hi Beverly01 ~ Glad you decidd to start hee at Budget101. Any questions just ask.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Going part-time in Indiana