Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-20-2000, 08:01 PM #1
Please Read Board Rules Before Posting
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. You cannot represent anyone other than yourself.
1. No Profanity- Our site is Family Friendly, Foul & inappropriate language is removed as soon as we find it, and folks who post bad language can be banned from the site. If you run across them first, report it ASAP to the web address above and it will be investigated ASAP.
2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments. Be kind to others. Please don't forget that you are talking to living feeling human beings on these boards! The internet can be dehumanizing and you may be tempted to say things on the board that you would never say to someone's face.
3. No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are prohibited.
4. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another visitor will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum. Harassing, offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or bashing communications - including those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, national origin, or disability will absolutely not be tolerated.
5. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight." We consider these posters as TROLLS & they are treated as such. To that end, posters who are overly negative and/or who actively seek to cause trouble will be given considerably less leeway when it comes to these rules.
6. No advertising or product marketing - No commercial ads allowed. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts may be removed, the user will be banned.
7. Linking - Links to personal or business webpages is permitted as long as the message is not a direct advertisement. The posting of copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected material is strictly prohibited. If you are going to post an article from a copyrighted online source, please limit it to just a few lines, followed by a link to the source.
8. No spamming - Do not post the same message repeatedly
9. Keep ALL Religious Comments/Posts in the Religion Only Forum. Anything goes in this particular forum
10. Keep ALL Political Comments/Debates/Posts in the Politics Forum. Anything goes in this particular forum
11. You participate at your own risk on this message board. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk.
12. Your IP address is logged when you use the message board. If your messages are deemed harmful, your account, E-mail address, and IP address can be banned from entering the site again. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to remove your access to the forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS! We can all read your post just fine, there's no need to shout.
Use common sense. This should take care of nearly every situation that may arise, whether expressly covered in the above rules or not.
11-03-2007, 12:24 AM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Gardening Zone 7 in USA
Okay. I've read the rules & they do seem fair. =D>
By wilbe95 in forum FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2010, 07:31 AM
By JoAnn in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2009, 01:24 AM
By Liss in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 09:13 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:12 PM