My Town 2 – Booyah, Inc.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps My Town 2 – Booyah, Inc.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The My Town 2 – Booyah, Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

My Town 2
      Booyah, Inc.
      Genre: Entertainment
      Release Date: October 26, 2011

Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated apps like My Town 2 to be featured on FAAD!

Create the city of your dreams filled with your favorite places from the real-world! Get your town thriving as you buy, customize & upgrade real businesses. Earn coins to beautify your town with awesome decorative items. Grow your population & expand with tons of cool buildings, houses + rare & unique Wonders. MyTown 2 is the incredible sequel to the #1 Real-World game of all time. Life is a story. Build yours.

Created by Booyah…Where you play matters!~

Features:
      • Create & take care of a totally unique town filled with your favorite real-world places…restaurants, shops, cafes, clothing stores, schools, hotels, bars, you name it!
      • Popularity matters! Increase payouts & earn bonuses by building & checking in to everyone’s favorite places
      • Personalize your town with tons of decorative items
      • Unlock & build amazing Wonders!
      • Upgrade all your business to customize their look & earn massive payouts
      • Check-in to your favorite places & complete cool quests to unlock awesome rewards
      © Booyah, Inc.

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘My Town 2 – Booyah, Inc.’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps My Town 2 – Booyah, Inc.