Make Someone Smile

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Make Someone Smile

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      yellowdaisy839@yahoo.com

I am new at this and don’t know how to pull things up yet. I am looking for any coupons on frozen dinners, (stouffers, lean cuisine, or any cheese). My mother is ill so that why I need the coupons. I was just thinking of the movie ” Meet the Parents”. I love it when Ben Stiller just keeps messing up and then puts on the little swim suit and looks so funny…… It’s good to laugh…:wink:

faxonfive

Hello Yellow Daisy,

I hope your finding the much needed help you are looking for!! Welcome to a great site and some great friends!!

JoAnn

Yellowdaisy,
      Welcome to the site. You’ll find alot of good tips/coupons and freebies. Just take one step at a time and it’ll all come together. Enjoy…

wilbe95

yellowdaisy
      I hope by now that your mother is feeling better and that you were able to locate the coupons you were looking for.

incheck4real

My mom is on dialasys so I know where you are coming from !!! We are here if you need us and I hope you find what you are looking for !!

KawaiiGiggle

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^

suey

Hello from Canada….Glad to meet you!

Niddi

Welcome to the site, you’ll find your way around in no time. Go to the top of the page, on the first geen bar you’ll see the coupon database, when you click on that you can type in what coupon you’re looking for and do a search. It will let you know what’s out there. It is a great help. If you need help with anything, just ask.

Katie31

Welcome! Glad you’re here! This is a great place to pick up coupons.

mdowdy

Welcome, yes it is good to laugh

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Make Someone Smile