Flavored coffee creamers are delicious, but if you follow a keto lifestyle, those likely went out the window due to the sugar content! Keto is not about going without, it’s about adapting, so here’s how to MYO Keto coffee creamers in 25+ flavors.
Before we share the recipe we want to clear something up- if you prefer store-bought creamers- use the recipes as indicated below to match the flavor. If you prefer creamer without the additional sweetness they tend to dd to the coffee use evaporated milk instead of sweetened condensed milk.
Homemade Dairy & Non-Dairy Coffee Creamers in 25 Flavors
Base Keto Dairy Creamer
1 c. Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
Combine the ingredients in a pint mason jar, seal and shake vigorously to combine. Use as is or add additional flavors as listed below. Be aware some items will also need to be ketofied, such as the chocolate syrup or the caramel topping. The base recipe is 0.5g carbs per tablespoon.
Base: Non-Dairy Liquid Keto Creamer
1/4 cup of bocha sweet
1/2 cup hot water
1 1/2 cups (360 ml) canned coconut milk, full fat (no fillers)
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
Combine Bocha sweet, hot water, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a high powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
Add flavorings below as desired (store up to 7 days in the fridge)
Keto Coffee Creamer Flavor Ideas:
- Almond Joy: add 1 tsp coconut extract, 1 tsp almond extract, 2 TBS Keto chocolate syrup
- Black Forest: add 2 tsp almond extract, 1 tsp cherry extract
- Chocolate Almond: use 1 Tablespoon of Keto chocolate Syrup, 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- Chocolate: add 2-3 TBS Keto chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Coconut Mocha: 2 TBS Keto chocolate Syrup, 2 tsp coconut extract
- Chocolate Hazelnut (aka Nutella): 2 TBS Keto chocolate syrup, 2 tsp hazelnut extract
- Chocolate Orange: 2 TBS Keto chocolate Syrup, 1 tsp orange extract
- Chocolate Raspberry: use 2 tsp cocoa powder, 2 tsp raspberry extract
- Cinnamon Cake: add 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon Vanilla– add 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut: Add 2 tsp coconut extract
- Cappuccino: use 1-tsp almond extract, 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Eggnog: add 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp rum extract, 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Frangelico Cream– add 2 TBS Keto chocolate Syrup, 1 tsp hazelnut extract, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- French Vanilla– add 2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla coffee syrup
- Gingerbread: add 1 Tbs Unsulphured Molasses, 1/2 tsp each of ginger, clove and cinnamon ginger, clove, and cinnamon. Molasses is not keto-friendly and will increase your carbs to 2g per serving
- Hazelnut– add 2 tsp hazelnut extract
- Irish Cream: add 2 Tbs Keto Chocolate Syrup, 1 tsp instant coffee, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp almond extract
- Maple Java– Omit Sweetened condensed milk, add 1 teaspoon Pure Maple extract
- Nutella- 2 TBS Keto chocolate syrup, 2 tsp hazelnut extract
- Peppermint Patty: add 2 TBS Keto chocolate Syrup, 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Pumpkin Spice: add 2 Tbs Pureed Pumpkin, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 2 tsp Maple extract, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Salted Caramel: 2 Tbs Keto Caramel Ice cream topping. 1/2 tsp salt
- Samoa (As in Girl Scout Cookie flavored!): add 2 tsp coconut extract, 2 Tbs Keto Chocolate Syrup, 2 Tbs Keto Caramel Ice cream topping
- Strudel: use 1 T. cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp almond extract.
- Toasted Almond: add 2 tsp almond extract
- Vanilla: use 2-tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla Bean Creamer: add 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Vanilla Caramel: add 2 Tbs Keto Caramel Ice Cream Topping and 2 tsp vanilla extract
Measure all ingredients into blender and whip until well blended. Pour into a container, cover, and refrigerate until needed. (Store in fridge up to 2 weeks).
Adjusting the Flavors
Once again, the amount of flavoring is a suggestion. If you happen to make a batch slightly too strong, add a bit of heavy cream to thin it out. If you make a batch and the flavor is too weak, add additional flavor in 1/4 or 1/2 in teaspoons, as needed for your preference.