This quick and easy keto sheet pan sausage veggie roast is perfect for the busy work week! Offering up tasty bites of sausage amidst tender roasted vegetables all on just one pan.
In addition to having amazing flavor, being easy to clean up, this tasty meal is also dirt cheap to throw together. It can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger family, or for preplanned leftovers.
Keto Sheet Pan Sausage Veggie Roast
To start with, gather your favorite keto-friendly vegetables. We opted to use broccoli, summer squash, zucchini, and a large Vidalia onion. Thoroughly wash and drain the vegetables. Cut them into uniform pieces to allow for even roasting.
In hindsight, I would recommend adding some red bell pepper or a few halved cherry tomatoes for a splash of color.
Drizzle some olive oil over the prepared veggies, stirring to coat. Combine the seasonings listed in the recipe below and sprinkle them over the vegetables, once again, stirring to evenly coat them. Once they are evenly coated, cut the sausage into one-inch chunks and add them to the seasoned vegetables.
Stir them once again before spreading them evenly on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat. I prefer to use these baking mats as they make clean-up so much easier and it requires less oil in the recipe.
If you don’t have a Silpat, you could line the baking sheet with parchment paper instead.
Roast at 400F for about 7-8 minutes, then turn the veggies and sausage, return to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes.
If you follow a keto lifestyle, you’re probably aware that not all sausages are keto-friendly. Some contain hidden sugars or carbs. The sausages we purchased are Never Any! Tomato and Basil Chicken sausages. Delicious on their own, these sausages are nitrate-free, preservative-free, and do not contain antibiotics or hormones.
This particular brand only has 2 grams of net carbs per link, making them the perfect keto sausage.
Keto Sheet Pan Sausage Veggie Roast Recipe
1 Vidalia onion, medium
1 squash, small
1-2 cups of broccoli or cauliflower florets
1 zucchini, small
1 lb sausage, any type, cut into 1″ pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp freshly cracked Tellicherry pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a sheet pan a Silpat, parchment paper or foil.
- Cut all of the vegetables into uniform pieces.
- Combine all the veggies in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine the Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, and Tellicherry pepper and sprinkle over the coated vegetables.
- Stir until coated.
- Add the sausage to the veggies, then stir again until the sausage and veggies are evenly coated.
- Transfer the seasoned sausage and veggies to the prepared cookie sheet, spreading them into a single layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes, flip everything over for even browning and bake for another 8-10 minutes.