If you’re in the mood for a soft chocolate chip cookie, then behold… it just doesn’t get any better than this one! While we opted to throw together this batch of vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies, you can easily swap out the vanilla pudding for other easy flavors.
Here are a few options we’ve tried that we enjoyed:
- Banana Nut Chocolate Chip- instead of vanilla pudding use banana pudding, add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts for a
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies- instead of vanilla use a chocolate pudding
- Pistachio Nut Cookies- use a pistachio pudding mix, use white chocolate chips instead of chocolate, add 1/2 c. chopped pistachios
- Macadamia Nut Cookies- use white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet chocolate, add 1/2 c. chopped macadamia nuts
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies- use butterscotch pudding mix in place of the vanilla pudding mix
These cookies are very soft and chewy with lots of flavor.
Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup White Sugar
1 small pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 pkg ( 12 oz) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium size bowl cream the butter with the brown and white sugar. Add the pudding mix, eggs and vanilla beating together until creamy and fluffy.
Add the flour and baking soda, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chips and up to 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts if desired.
Drop by tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. We actually use a cookie dough scoop to make perfectly even cookies.
Bake for exactly 11 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool 8-10 minutes before transferring from cookie sheet.
More Delicious Pudding Mix Cookie Recipes
Check out these additional pudding mix cookie recipes you’re sure to love as much as we do!