Tender, perfectly moist muffin loaded with plump, delicious blueberries in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. This is a family recipe that we’ve used for generations and has even won a Blue ribbon at the County Fair!
Blueberry muffins are incredibly easy to throw together and are perfectly complimented with a dab of fresh butter the moment they come out of the oven!
How to Make Award Winning Blueberry Muffins
The wonderful part about this recipe is that it can be made into a homemade convenience mix and stored in the pantry until you feel like whipping up a wonderful batch of fresh hot blueberry muffins!
To make the mix, simply combine all of the dry ingredients together in a ziploc-style bag, seal it and write the remaining necessary ingredients to complete the recipe on the outside of the bag using a sharpie.
Blueberry Muffin Recipe
2 c. Flour
1 Tbs Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c. sugar
1 or 2 eggs
1 c. milk
1/4 c. melted butter
1 c. fresh blueberries
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in a bowl, then whisk to combine and ensure there are no lumps.
- Add eggs, milk and melted butter, stirring gently. Fold in the blueberries, spoon into lightly greased muffin tins and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 400F for 15-16 minutes.
- These freeze very well. Wrap (cooled) muffins individually in saran wrap.
- To reheat, unwrap the muffin slightly, place frozen muffin in microwave for 17 seconds.
- (Some microwaves may require 20 seconds).