If you like pumpkin and you like Fireball, you’ll absolutely adore these delicious Fireball pumpkin pie shots!
Imagine scrumptious bites of pumpkin pie… with a hint of Fireball.. but be careful, these can really sneak up on you!
Fireball Pumpkin Pie Shots
1 (3oz) pkg Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix
¾ c Cold, Whole Milk
¾ c Fireball Whiskey
4 oz Cool Whip
- In a kitchen-aid mixer or small bowl combine milk and pudding mixing until smooth and thickened. This takes about 2 minutes flat.
- Add the fireball, whisking until all lumps and clumps are gone. Once the mixture is nice and smooth again, Fold in the whipped topping.
It’s not recommended to use real whip cream as it has a tendency to separate.
- Fill your shot cups 3/4 full to allow for expansion when they freeze, cover with lids or plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Fill almost ¾ of a 1oz plastic shot cup with the mixture then cover and place in the freezer.
- To serve, hold the cup in your warm hands for a minute to loosen the pudding shot, pop it into your mouth and enjoy because man, these are AWESOME !
Alternatively, you can serve them with little serve them with a dollop of whipped cream on top, a dash of pumpkin pie spice and a little dessert spoon!
More Delicious Pudding Shot Recipe Ideas: