Seared Pork Belly ramen blends the rich flavors of seared pork, Thai basil and the spice of chiracha and adobo white pepper for a mouth-watering dish you’re sure to love . . .
1 Pork Belly
1 Red onion
2 Thai Basil
2 tbs Butter
3 tbs Chiracha to taste
1 Garlic clove
2 tbs Adobo White Pepper
2 Packet Top Ramen (discard the flavor packet -save it for another recipe!)
1 Dried Red pepper
2 tbs Paprika
1. Heat grill pan until smoking
2. Season pork belly with Adobo Paprika and Garlic then sear both sides for about 1 minute per side.
3. In a wok add the remaining garlic paprika redpepper flakes and chiracha. Next add your red onion and two tbs butter Let come to a simmer.
5. Add in your Noodles and one cup of water bring to a boil.
6. Remove Pork belly from oven and let sit
7. Cut Pork into cubes add to noodles and enjoy 🙂
Submitted by Randall Winston
1 thought on “Seared Pork Belly Ramen”
what is step 4?
also, for step 6: how long do I put in oven, at what temp?