Think ramen is just for lunch? Think again! This tropical ramen treat combines white chocolate, coconut, and lime for a zesty dessert that hits the spot!
Depending on the time of year that you make this limes may or may not be in season. If they’re not in season you can use ReaLime, which is 100% juice and imparts decent flavor to the recipe. It’s a great alternative to fresh limes. However, if you happen to have fresh limes on hand, here’s a simple method to ensure that every drop of juice is extracted, avoiding any waste:
1 package Ramen Noodle Soup
2 tablespoons white chocolate morsels
1 tablespoon coconut milk
3 tablespoons vanilla greek yogurt
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 tablespoon shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
Zest from 1/2 a Lime
1. Prepare noodles by boiling 2 cups of water. Add noodles, and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, drain water. Save flavoring packet for another recipe.
2. Melt white chocolate morsels in coconut milk in microwave over low heat in 15-second intervals, stirring constantly.
3. Once smooth and melted, coat drained noodles with chocolate sauce. Set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, mix yogurt and lime juice.
4. Once noodles are chilled, carefully plate the coated noodles and drizzle with yogurt lime sauce. Sprinkle toasted coconut and zest lime on top. Enjoy!
Submitted by: DKW