Make your own authentic Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix to have on hand for a quick last-minute addition to any meal.
This recipe is just a bit different than the other ones floating around…I actually deconstructed, weighed, and measured the official mix I bought at Sam’s. Tastes exactly the same as the biscuits from the trademark mix…just cheaper.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix:
1. Mix together and seal in a quart sized zip top bag; label. (makes 1 pouch!)
*Garlic Herb Blend Mix:
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning-finely crushed
1. Mix together and seal in a snack-sized zip-top bag; seal and label.
2. Place bag inside the Biscuit Mix bag.
To Prepare Biscuits:
3/4 cup cold water
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 pouch *Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
To Prepare *Garlic Herb Blend:
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp garlic herb blend
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
- Stir together *Biscuit Mix, water, and cheese until a soft dough forms. ((Don’t overmix))
- Scoop dough into 8-10 portions, (about 1/4 cup each, ice cream scoops work well), and place 2 inches apart onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and garlic herb blend; stir until well blended.
- Spoon or brush over hot biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.