Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is delicious, but here’s how you recreate the flavor of their delicious sauce in the comfort of your own kitchen for a mere fraction of the price.
1 pkg Pasta (penne or fettuccine)
1 stick of butter
1 clove of minced garlic
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
Cook the Pasta al dente. (to your taste preference!)
While the pasta is cooking, Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for two minutes stirring constantly, then add in heavy cream and cream cheese, stirring constantly. Heat until the mixture begins to bubble along the sides, but do not boil.
Add in Parmesan Cheese, and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until the sauce is fully incorporated, but do not boil it as that will cause the cream to curdle.
Serve over hot (drained & rinsed) pasta of your choice and add a lovely side salad to complete the meal.
Want to try a few other delicious Olive Garden Copycat/Clone Recipes?
- Olive Garden 5 Cheese Lasagna
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (My Personal Favorite!!)
- Olive Garden Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Olive Garden House Dressing
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- Olive Garden Chocolate Ricotta Pie
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi
- Olive Garden Fried Mozzarella Sticks
- Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / snokid