Bring the taste of the tropics to your home with these simple delicious tropical fruit Pina Colada treats. No worries moms, these yummy pops are alcohol-free, the adult version is at the bottom!
* 1 (4 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
* 1 banana, peeled
* 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 c. Cream of Coconut (Found in the Alcohol aisle)
Combine all ingredients in a blender, pulsing until well mixed and fairly smooth. In the photo you’ll note that there are speckles, you can use whole fresh pineapple if you like in place of the canned, but be sure it’s ripe!
Pour into popsicle moldsand freeze overnight. The Cream of coconut is an item found in the alcohol aisle in the drink mixers area and is non-alcoholic. We like the burst of sweet coconut flavor it gives the pops, but it is optional.
The ADULT VERSION:
* 1 (4 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks in juice
* 1 small banana, peeled
* 1/2 can (10 ounce) can coconut milk
* 4 oz Coconut Rum (Malibu works great!)
* 1/4 c. Cream of Coconut (Such as Coco Lopez)
These pops are super easy to make and have fabulous flavor, be sure to share your variations in the comments below!