Ramen and a plethora of fresh veggies in a creamy, flavorful alfredo sauce.
1 package of Ramen Noodle
3 chopped Mushrooms
1 large carrot chopped
1 large potato chopped
1/2 cup of pine nuts
1/2 cup of buttermilk
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. basil
1 Tbsp. Butter
2/3 cup of mixed cheese including mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot, when boiling add noodles
2. Chop all vegetables into small pieces
3. Heat Olive oil in small skillet over medium heat
4. Add Pine Nuts, cooked 3 minutes and add all vegetables and onion powder and basil. Allow to cook during steps 5 & 6 for around ten minutes.
5. Pour out water from pot, keep noodles in pot with a small bit of water.
6. add butter, buttermilk and cheese. Mix until Melted
7. Add the vegetable mix to the noodles
Recipe submitted by: