This is the best “from scratch” brownie that we’ve come across offering the perfect blend of decadent semi-sweet chocolate, a touch of butter and a melt in your mouth goodness you won’t be able to resist!
Best not from the box brownies EVER
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 oz semi sweet choc chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
Additional nuts and choc chips if you like
In a medium pot, melt butter and choc chips together on low. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in everything else till smooth. If you like add extra chocolate chips or nuts. Pour into 8×8 square pan that has been greased. Bake 25- 30 min. @ 350F omg! These are the best brownies!
To Turn these into Individual Sundae Brownie Cups:
- Spray cups of a muffin tin w/ cooking spray, fill each 2/3 rds full with brownie batter
- Spray the BOTTOMS of the second muffin tin w/ cooking spray or lightly grease them with Crisco & place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions above.
- After the bowls are completely cool remove the top pan, then remove the brownies from the bottom pan, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!Note: Chocolate should always be melted over low heat to prevent scorching and/or separating.