A lasagna style layered Ramen dish that is cheesy, hearty and quite filling.
- 2 bags beef ramen noodles
- 1 can Hormel chili with or without beans (25 oz. can)
- 1/4 of nacho dorito’s bag
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 throw away metal pie pan
- about 7or8 sliced thin Velveeta cheese
Start by boiling about 3 cups water, bring to boil ad just the noodles let sit until noodles are cooked about 5 min stirring 1 time.
Drain water set aside. Heat chili in small sauce pan just until it gets hot, add seasoning packets to noodles. Crush doritoes add some to the bottom a lightly buttered pie pan untill bottom is covered, add some noodles to cover those with some chilli that have your peppers and chilli powder in it, add some cheese and more doritos then more chips repeat untill all ingredients are gone making sure cheese and then doritoes are on top. cook in a 350 degree oven about 10 or 15 min…