If you like Jack Links Jerky, you’ll love cracked black pepper jerky. This marinade flavors each and every slice with just the right amount of pepper.
- 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of canning salt
- 3 tablespoons of fine grind black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Morton® Tender Quick® curing mix
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, blending well.
Place 5 lbs of sliced beef or venison into a large ziploc bag, pour the marinade over the meat. Close the bag, using your fingers, work the marinade around all of the meat pieces, carefully, making sure each piece is thoroughly coated in marinade. Remove as much air as possible from the bag, seal. Place the meat in the fridge for 18-24 hours.
Once the meat is laid out on the rack to dry, season with cracked (or coarse) black pepper
Fun Redneck Gift Idea- attach this free printable Road Kill Poem tag to a baggie full of homemade jerky!
Canstock photo bhofack2