EBO Ranch chicken pizza is a fun easy bake oven recipe the kids will adore. Keep in mind the crust is similar to that of a cracker rather than a traditional pizza dough crust, but still delicious.
EBO Ranch Chicken Pizza
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon margarine
2 1/4 teaspoon milk
2 Tablespoons cooked chicken, chopped
1 tablespoon salad dressing; ranch style
2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese; shredded
2 tablespoons cheddar cheese; shredded
1 tablespoon tomatoes; chopped
1 teaspoon green onions; chopped
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and margarine until dough resembles medium-sized crumbs. Slowly add milk while stirring.
- Shape dough into a ball
- Place ball of dough on a greased Easy-Bake Oven pan.
- Use fingers to pat dough evenly over bottom of Easy-Bake Oven pan and up sides.
- Pour ranch dressing evenly over dough. Add chicken meat. Top with tomatoes and green onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in Easy-Bake Oven for 20 minutes.
Makes 1 Pizza
submitted to budget101 by natalie