Enjoy the creamy rich flavor of this highly anticipated Holiday Favorite, Eggnog. This simple make-ahead eggnog mix recipe offers a hint of nutmeg and requires no cooking to prepare.
Not only that but thankfully it doesn’t take up any room in your refrigerator either! We’ve provided several batch size options below, one for gift giving, one for
Egg Nog Mix:
- 1 (3 qt.) box of powdered milk
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (6 oz.) jar of dry coffee creamer, vanilla flavored or plain
- 2 Tbsp. nutmeg
Mix all ingredients until well combined. Store in an airtight container (or in jars for gift giving!).
Make your own Egg Nog:
- 2-3 Tbs eggnog mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
Combine mix, milk and ice cubes in a blender until smooth, add 1 tsp vanilla extract. Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg if desired.
Small Recipe version:
- 3 1/3 c. Nonfat Dry Milk Powder (we prefer Carnation Brand for this recipe)
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 c. Buttermilk Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Nutmeg (It is recommended to start with 3/4 tsp and add up to 1 1 1/2 tsp according to your taste preference)
Combine ingredients, blending well to ensure they are fully mixed. To use, add 2-3 Tbs Mix Per Cup of Cold Milk.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / bhofack2