2 packages of ramen noodles (save the seasoning for another recipe, another day)
– 4 cups of water
– 2 chicken breast (boneless and skinless), pounded flat (1/4″ thick)
– 2 eggs (beaten)
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 cup dried bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
– 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5 Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and eggs mixture, then in bread crumbs.
6. With the olive oil, in a skillet, turn and brown on both sides. Make sure the meat is fully cooked.
7. Remove the chicken and add the spaghetti sauce.
8. Heat it. When it’s hot, add the chicken breasts.
9. Add the mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top of the chicken.
10. Cook until the cheese is melted, add salt and pepper.
11. Add the ramen in the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes in the spaghetti sauce.