If you’re seeking a unique gift that the kids can help create, Cone Mixes offer a novel way to present a gift and they are relatively simple to make. Cone mixes make lovely gifts for babysitters, teachers, as well as friends and neighbors.
There are a number of ways to decorate your Cone Mixes:
|View some Various Cone Decorating Ideas|
|CHOOSE ANY MIX RECIPES||LAYER YOUR INGREDIENTS||Attach Tags, Ribbons etc|| |
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3||FINAL PRODUCT!|
- Paint a Design on your cone bag before filling it
- Layer the ingredients in the cone like Sand Art
- Wrap the entire Jar in Tulle or Fabric
- Attach a Tag using ribbons or Raffia
- Simply add a finish tag & Pretty Label
- Place several different cone mixes in a Themed gift basket
- Attach small whisks, wooden spoons, mini garden trowel, jute, etc to spruce up your jar
- Attach a cookie cutter with some ribbons or raffia
- Use hot-glue to add Flowers, spice sticks, ornaments etc
- Decorate with stickers
- Make your Cone sparkle with Glitter Paints
- Create a Raffia Bundle by cutting 6″ pieces, bundle the center with a twistie tie. Fluff it out a bit & attach to jar with hot glue
- Create a Victorian “feel” to your cone by attaching dried flowers and a drapery tassel
- For western theme, wrap bandana colored strip around top & attach mini straw hat
- Decorate the top of the cone with natural materials such as mini pine cones
How should I layer the Mixes?
There is no right or wrong way to layer your jar mixes. However, to make the CONE most appealing, try using various textures & contrasting colors. For instance in a Butterscotch cookie mix, place a layer of flour first, brown sugar second, nuts third , butterscotch chips fourth and so on. The variety will add appeal to your gifts and make them visually enticing.
Here are several tips for successfully layering your Cones.
Where do I find the Cone Bags?
www.celloinabox.com Has them!
What recipes can I use?
You can use Any of the Mix recipes in our site, soup mixes, dip mixes, convenience mixes, Breakfast mixes, etc. It does not matter. You just need to remember how many cups of ingredients your cones will hold.