The fourth is a wonderful time of year to enjoy the company of friends and family to enjoy scrumptious treats, but those treats don’t have to be difficult or expensive to make to be festive. Here are some yummy Red, White and Blue parfaits that can be made ahead of time . . .
These healthy choice berry parfaits are both festive and delicious and are great for grab and go snacking in between meals.
Red, White & Blue Parfaits
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries (or Raspberries)
- Granola or Crushed Graham Crackers
Layer the ingredients in a clear glass or clear plastic drink cups or even half-pint mason jars.
More Red, White & Blue Parfait Combination Ideas
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to make a dessert-style dish you could use these other Parfait Ideas:
- Tapioca Pudding, Strawberries, Tapioca Pudding, Blueberries
- Vanilla Pudding, Strawberries, Vanilla Pudding, Blueberries
- Angel Food Cake cut into small squares, whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries
- Fresh Whipped Cream and Raspberries, Blueberries
- Various Flavors of Jello (Blue Raspberry, Strawberry, Whipped Cream in the middle)
What are your favorite Red, White and Blue Parfait Flavor Combinations?
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / urbanlight