Dry Ice works wonderfully to produce a frightful fog in your punchbowl, or throughout any areas you wish to “Haunt”. It is generally available any place that sells fresh fish. Be sure that guests cannot accidentally ingest your dry ice- It’s NOT SAFE for Consumption.
For Maximum Mist Effect- Pour Hot Water over the dry ice and watch it billow!
Warning: dry ice should never come in contact with bare skin. Handle it with tongs, heavy gloves or oven mitts only. Keep it away from children and never, ever put it in your mouth. Dry ice gives off carbon dioxide fumes, so use it in a well-ventilated area.