All I Need to Know… About Birthdays I learned from My Cat
· Be finicky – they’ll try harder to please you.
· Give attitude – get attention.
· If you don’t like your presents, SULK.
· If you get bored at your party – just curl up for a nap.
· Don’t stress out over your first grey whisker.
· Act completely unimpressed by the presents you receive.
· Remember, this is your day, so if anyone bugs you, you’re allowed to hiss and spit.
· Take the day off and lie in the sun.
· Stay out on the prowl all night long.
· Demand only the most expensive fresh fish for dinner.
· It’s a good day to shed your inhibitions.
· Act catty – toy with your presents before you tear them open.
· Don’t overdo it with the catnip or you’ll regret it in the morning.
· If you aren’t getting enough attention, sharpen your claws on somebody’s leg.
· Don’t let anything or anyone PUT YOU OUT!
· And remember … curiosity