All I Need to Know… About Life I learned from the internet
1. Always log your terminal off when you leave, even if you’re only going to the bathroom for 5 minutes.
2. The only people who MAKE MONEY FAST on the Internet are those who manufacture routers and disk drives.
3. The net’s memory is no longer than its attention span, so if you wait a little while you’re sure to see the same thing go round again.
4. Some net-kooks are noisy, some net-kooks are stupid, and some net- kooks are rude. But the ones who will flame you personally are the net-kooks who are noisy, stupid AND rude.
5. C++ is a fairytale language. Unfortunately, the fairytale is not “The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs”, but rather “The Emperor has no Clothes”.
6. Not all moderators and FAQ-compilers eventually become power-mad and insane. Some of them started out that way.
7. The net’s memory is no longer than its attention span, so if you wait a little while you’re sure to see the same thing go round again.