Need a pair of Comfortable slippers this Holiday Season? Well, these Maxi-pad slippers are by far the most comfortable slippers available to your friends and family this season, PERIOD.
You’ll need four maxi’s to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. There you have slippers. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.
Add a little info tag about these fabulous Slippers: (for the Discrete Woman)
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature
* Keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable. Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes:
Regular, Light day and Get out the Sand Bags
Originally Submitted via the budget101 Discussion List by Natalie