Do you known eating peanut cause liver cancer?
by, 01-07-2009 at 09:35 PM (1304 Views)
Peanut have fungus that grow on them when farmer are storing them. That fungus produce toxin that cause liver cancer.
k now is the question. How do u known if the peanut have toxin .. called Afloxin. You don't. They are tasteless.
The food administration DO Test peanut for that fungus and its toxin. but they do random testing and that fungus don't grow equally so they might not catch it . Go figure.
toxin below 20ppd are allow to sell as human consumsion.
toxin level above 20ppb and bove 300 ppd are sell as animal food.
SO we are kinda eating toxin. Well but thank to some body function, the toxin are buffer and eliminate (but not in large quanity).
Oh well, If you think about it everything is scarry.