Make Your Own Liquid Critter Fencing – The garden is in, sprouting new shoots every day & you’ve been watching it grow. Unfortunately, so have the rabbits, moles, gophers, and deer!
Homemade Liquid Critter Fencing
1 gallon jug
3-5 Tbs Minced Garlic
1 Tbs. Cayenne Pepper
- Start with a 1-gallon plastic jug.
- Puree 12-18 eggs in a blender- this makes them smooth, rather than clumpy, pour them into your jug.
- Add approximately 3-5 tablespoons of freshly minced garlic.
- Add one tablespoon of cayenne pepper powder.
- Tighten the top and shake the container vigorously to fully incorporate the ingredients. Add water to fill to 3/4 of the way full.
Let the container sit for 7-10 days, allowing the eggs to putrify. Label it as poison and keep it OUTSIDE, out of the Sun. Shake well prior to use.
How to Use Homemade Liquid Critter Fence
To Use: Open outside, attach a spray nozzle to the top and spray around your garden. You will need to reapply once weekly as well as after any heavy rains. While it will stink upon application after several hours it will dry and not smell (to you anyway!) The critters- moles, deer, rabbits, gophers, will not come anywhere near it!
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / EEI_Tony