Frustrated by a cluttered kitchen? Getting rid of clutter can seem like an overwhelming task, but here are a number of surefire tips to get your clutter cleared and get you back on track with minimal effort!
- Have things growing in your fridge? Toss’em.
- Clean Fingerprints off Fridge & Walls
- Clean out your Microwave & wash it
- Wash the Windows
- Scrub down the stove
- Wash the front of the cupboards
- Dust Windowsills & Knick-Knacks
- Clean out any Canisters
- Can’t Get the Grease off? Sprinkle with Baking soda, dip your wash rag in warm water & wring out. Lightly scrub the baking soda, the grease will come right off with ease.
- De-clutter 1 cupboard or shelf at a time. Don’t be distracted when you go to put something in its correct place. Tearing apart 2 or 3 cupboards at a time can be very frustrating!
If you’re really stuck and absolutely don’t think you can handle de-cluttering without losing your sanity, try this last effort method: Pack away everything in the kitchen as though you were moving & place it in the garage in labeled boxes.Each time you need something, such as your plates for eating, or utensils, unpack them, use them & then put them in their nice & neat place in the cupboard.After 30 days, if you still have items in the boxes & you haven’t used them, it’s time to consider donating them or holding a yard sale.
What are your favorite tips for reducing kitchen clutter?
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / gina_sanders