Having a bundle of joy at home can quickly become expensive and finding decent coupons for infant formula can often seem like a daunting task. Here are a few tips and tricks for finding legit coupons on baby formula and products.
- Baby Clubs– While you were pregnant (or if you are currently pregnant!) chances are you’ve received magazines such as Baby Talk or “American Baby”. Inside these magazines are “Clubs” that you can join. The manufacturers of several well known formulas often send out samples and coupons. Please note that some stores, such as Babies R Us also publish mom-to-be booklets that offer coupons as well. Sign up for as many different clubs as you can.
- Brand Sites- Visit the websites of the major manufacturing brands to request coupons directly in the “Comments/Feedback” areas of the site. Oftentimes, if you send a direct request to a company for a coupon, they’ll send you a lovely package via snail mail with numerous coupons and offers for their products.
- Newspaper Coupon Inserts- inside the Sunday paper there are circulars each week called “Inserts”. The Red Plum (RP) and SmartSource (SS) inserts often contain coupons for baby formula and infant supplies.
- E-Bay – if you’re really needing coupons, you can purchase them on Ebay. I recommend this as a last resort only, and be sure to purchase from a reputable seller as some folks actually “copy” coupons, which makes them illegal.
- Big Box Flyers– large stores such as Target, Babies R Us, Walmart, etc periodically offer coupons for formula and infant products in their weekly store flyers.
- Coupons Galore Forum– members in our Coupons Galore forum often share coupons for formula, diapers, baby wipes and more
- Coupon Database– the coupon database is an extensive collection of Every coupon currently available (online and offline!), it includes Catalinas, Printables, Inserts, hangtags and more. If you are looking for a particular coupon, visit the database and enter a short search term into the bar, ex: Similac . The shorter the search term, the better the results. It will show you all of the current available coupons.
- Trading– Remember how we said to sign up for as many publications as you can? Well, most moms pick one brand and stick with it when using formula. You’ll notice that you often receive coupons from a number of different companies (at first!). Save these coupons and trade them for coupons for your favorite brand.
- WIC -Women Infant Children is a federal program offering assistance to moms and if you meet their guidelines, you may be qualified to receive free Formula.