* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 3 cups bread flour
* 1/2 cup raisins (measured out and placed in separate baggie)
* 1/2 cup dried cherries (measured out and placed in separate baggie)
Combine the flour, cinnamon and salt together in a ziploc bag, attach the baggies of raisins and cherries. Add a tag with the following directions to complete the
To Complete the mix:
* 1 pkg of Mix as listed above (with cherries/raisins)
* 1 cup warm milk (90F)
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
In the bread machine pan, combine warm milk, brown sugar and egg. Add the flour mixture on top of the liquids, add the butter to the corners of the bread machine pan. In the center of the mix make a small well (an indentation in the flour) and add the yeast.
Select the basic bread cycle for a 1.5 lb loaf. If your bread machine offers a fruit setting, use this instead. Remember to add the raisins and cherries in during the last 5 minutes of mixing. Many bread machines beep during this time to let you know to add additional ingredients.